Sunday 26 February 2012

Photoshoot with Brian McNamara.

A week or 2 ago, (can't really remember, I've been mental busy recently, and my head is about to explode!) I did a quick photoshoot with the lovely and very talented Brian McNamara. It was quite a relaxed shoot, no outfit changes, and we just wandered around Dublin, looking for pretty places to takes pictures.
Here's a few of my favourite pics:




 

 


Scarf: Robbed from my boyfriend :)
Jacket: Vera Moda
Rings: Topshop
Leggings: Made by me
Shoes: Ebay



I was really happy with how the pictures came out. I love how the background is slightly distorted, I think it gives a really cool effect. 
Brian's work can be seen here, check him out! :)

Hope you like the pics, more to come from other shoots! :)

See ya ! 
Ciara K.




Oh a wee joke for you! 
Have you heard of the new corduroy pillows?
They've been making headlines! 

I pissed myself laughing at this joke when I heard it, I am so lame! :)
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment