Tuesday 8 January 2013

I wish I was an octopus.... :(

HAPPYNEWYEAR!!!!!!!


So.... Christmas is over, I hope everyone dressed to the nines, kissed under the mistletoe and over indulged as much as is humanly possible. What I love about Christmas is, it's the only time of year where you can get dressed up as much as you want whilst also getting so mind-numbingly inebriated that you consummate with a bottle of Jack Daniels, and nobody cares! Because wow, you looked great in your sequin dress and sure weren't you only having the craic?  YOLO!
But alas, it is over for another year! But what follows Christmas is something equally as splendid........... THE JANUARY SALES!!!!
This year I went a bit mad on the sales, but all from the comfort from my own home. Dublin around this time of year is MENTAL! People turn into savages when price reductions come to town and this year because I was working so much and also didn't want to be flattened by a stampede of young girls running towards the last size 8 Topshop 'it' dress as if it was Jesus' loin cloth , I decided to stay at home and do my shopping from there.
And here is some of what I got:


Asos

Jeffrey Campbell 'Shane' Boot

De Riguer Boot Office

Asos White Warrior

Yes 4 pairs of boots, but I have had my eye on each of them for quite sometime and got them at a fraction of the price! The Jeffrey Campbell 'Shane's' for example retailed at 182 euro and I managed to get em for 75...... which is pretty fricking magical!

And now for my purchases that I don't wear on my feet.










All of these lovely items are from ASOS, and I can't wait to style them. The PVC pants are my favourite. How shit cool are they? 

I would be only delighted to hear what you got in the sales. Did any of you exceed 4 pairs of shoes? If so, WHAT SHOES? I must know. :)

Ciara K.




No comments:

Post a Comment