Sunday 3 February 2013

I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE.

Here is a list of things that I am so desperate to have in my possession  that I would consider the most depraved, defective, SICK sexual act just to get them............
JK I'm not a slut............ OR AM I?
Why not just take a look at em and let me know what sick deeds you would do for these sick threads.


Erin Elizabeth Kelly 'pussy' for Monroe Apparel

I am a HUGE fan of this lady photographer and I really want to wear her pussy on my tits. Ha! 
You can check out Erin's photography HERE.
And you can also buy this amazing tee from Monroe Apparel as well as other Shit Hot items from HERE.





SugarPills Sweatshirts.

I came across Sugarpills last year and just adore them! How disgustingly amazing is that Burger Jumper? There is something so gross and yet so cool about it that I must have it. NOW! I can smell the beef just looking at it! 
You can check out the Sugarpills website ANSEO (Gaeilge for here). Not only do they do amazing burger sweatshirts (as if that wouldn't be enough) they also have many more savage style jumpers, t-shirts, skirts and leggings. 



'The Shit' Sweatshirt by Bonnie Strange at the 'The Shit Shop'

I have a major girl/style/life crush on Bonnie Strange. The girl is FUCKING FABULOUS and I just want to hang out with her, eating veggie burgers, drinking champagne and being as FUCKING FABULOUS as she is!  Luckily for me ( and maybe you too, if you want to get in touch with your inner Strange) you can now buy the amazing sweatshirts pictured above from HIER. ( German for here, an homage to Bonnie Strange!)

I am going to own all of these tops and then I am going to be the happiest girl in the room that I am in. :)



Ciara K.




No comments:

Post a Comment